The Chagoury Group’s ITB Nigeria Limited is a civil engineering and construction company whose main focus is the construction of high quality buildings for both residential and industrial use.
The company also manufactures pilings and provides electro-mechanical services and product, including generators.
ITB’s head office is in Lagos, Nigeria but there is also a major regional facility in Abuja, northern Nigeria. ITB Abuja incorporates a manufacturing capability of the Company and includes both design and surveying departments.
ITB has successfully completed many prestigious projects in Nigeria including:
- The National Assembly Complex in Abuja, northern Nigeria
- A residential development project of 13 floors on Victoria Island, Lagos
- The design and construction of a staff housing complex of 800 units for client ALSCON’s Aluminium Smelter Plant
Current projects include:
- The new Intercontinental Hotel on Victoria Island, Lagos (with 19 floors, this will stand roughly 90 metres tall and will be the tallest building on the island)
- A new HQ for Magnum Trust Bank of Nigeria
- The new headquarters and office complex for TOTAL oil company in Port Harcourt
Read more on: