C & C Construction was the first company within the construction division of the Chagoury Group of companies. The Company was founded in 1979 to meet the growing requirements of the Group. C & C Construction has since grown to be one of the leading construction and civil engineering contractors in Nigeria.
After undertaking and successfully completing some of the most prestigious projects in Nigeria, including tower blocks, infrastructure development, dredging and land reclamation, the company expanded to create its own concrete production facility importing modern industrial equipment from Europe.
The Company has a modern transport fleet as well as quarry facilities and granite and asphalt production plants.
The Company has successfully completed a number of projects, including:
- Ideal Flour Mills for the Chagoury Group;
- Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills, again for the Chagoury Group;
- Tin Can Island Grain Receiving Facility and associated Storage Silos;
- The State Security Headquarters Building in Abuja, Nigeria;
- An entire housing, school and leisure complex for client Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited;
- A foreshore development project in Osborne Road, Ikoyi.
Current projects include:
- Ocean Parade Towers, a luxury residential development on Banana Island in Lagos Lagoon.
- The Nigerian Defence Academy (covering 36 square kilometres).
C & C Construction, like all Chagoury Group companies, provides a benefits package for its employees, including healthcare, housing and transportation allowances.
Read more on: